Monday, January 25, 2010

My Latest Investment

Konnichiwa!!!

The vain me struck again. I can't seem to get over it! ahahaha! Many may be tired of seeing my pics but I haven't still.
Anyway, as the title suggests, I will be talking about my latest purchase.... can anyone guess what it is?!
well my latest purchase is.......

JAN!!!

A new pair of shoes. Yes, a new pair of shoes. Sadly my old pair is already bad. I will definitely miss my old shoes. It served its purpose well... TEEHEE!!!

My new pair isn't very expensive. I just bought it out of need.... ahahaha! Unfortunately, I am running out of money so I decided to buy a new one. And here it is.... isn't it cute

Well that is all for now! Aren't my eyes nice.... wahahaha... Sorry, just VAIN!!!


Soredewa.... MATA ne?!

No comments:

Post a Comment